Header Picture

Header Picture

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Knitting Notes



So we were supposed to go to VT this weekend, but one very sick BF kept us home instead.   (Fortunately, if you can call it that, we had a fair inkling of where things were headed on Wednesday night, so I was able to run to the store to stock up on food for the next day.   We had Thanksgiving pizza, and brownies for dessert.)

So, I had plenty of time where I hadn't actually planned on getting anything done, and it was rainy.    So I've caught up on as much knitting as I could.    The above is the final dispensation of the Malabrigo Sock in the Stonechat colorway.   Since it is red, I wanted at least one knitted ornament out of it, but I also figured it would be nice to have a fair number of hexipuffs out of it, since I usually tend towards blues in my sock yarn choices.

No comments: