Sunday, October 16, 2016
I'm on the last day of a three day blocking extravaganza for the Vivid blanket. While it is to open up the pattern, it's also to make the squares a bit bigger. Unblocked, I would have liked to have added one more square per color, but I did not have enough yarn to make that happen. Once the last batch dries (so tomorrow at the earliest), I'll start sewing these together.
I do seem to have my knitting mojo back, after losing it in this summer's heat. I started the second Traveling Stitch Legwarmer on Saturday, and also bought a sweater pattern to use the Knightsbridge yarn from the frogged February Lady sweater in. I swatched that last night, so just need to print out the pattern to get going on that. (Though I'll likely wait until the blanket is done to start.)