Header Picture

Header Picture

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Fenway Park, Boston, MA





I was recently bemoaning the lack of photos on my blog - January is entirely books and knitting up until now.     But, it is is winter in New England.   It's not that I don't go anywhere in the winter - it's usually just things more like last weekend, where we went down to greater Boston to hang out with friends for the night.    There are pictures on Facebook for that- but not so much of the kind of pictures I usually post here.

But, today was my FIL's 70th birthday, so we (MIL, BF, me, and his two brothers) all met up for the festivities.    Which started out with a Fenway tour.   Now, I am not the world's biggest baseball fan, but I am from New England, so I wasn't completely disinterested.    And Fenway is very cool, and very historic.    And it was a lovely weekend to wander around Boston (properly bundled up, of course.)

Yes, there is a random 14 story ski jump being built in the field.     And no, even the tour guides did not know the full detail of how that was going to be used.

No comments: