Saturday, March 22, 2014

Once Upon a Time VIII Reading Challenge - 3/21/14 - 6/21/14

http://www.stainlesssteeldroppings.com/once-upon-a-time-viii
I can't tell you how much I've been looking foward to this reading challenge this year.    It's become a sign of Spring for me, and with the general suckitude of winter this year, I'll admit, I'm really looking forward to anything having to do with Spring.   (Seriously.    I have never done this much garden planning this early.)

Per usual, I'm going to do Quest the First, which is to read at least five books in the challenge categories ( fantasy, folklore, fairy tales, and mythology).    I've been stock piling books all winter in those categories.    I have a pile of 13 next to me on the Tote of Shame, which does not include the book I started yesterday.

I'm so happy it's Spring!

2 comments:

Cheryl @ Tales of the Marvelous said...

The Tote of Shame...snicker. But having a good stack ready to go for this challenge is so convenient!!

Megan said...

What's sad about the Tote of Shame is it's now a bookcase, but I'm way too lazy to relabel everything in LibraryThing...