Sunday, January 27, 2013
This is what I've been working on knitting-wise lately - Pookies, trying to use up more of my worsted weight scraps. (I've got #5 on the needles at the moment.) I really do like this pattern - it's super easy, and they're so cute.
The one thing I'm doing different with this batch is sewing up the beads in a little pouch inside them. I got a little paranoid about having loose beads in something that could otherwise go to a baby. So this batch is much safer, and I'm using up the random colored thread I've had leftover from various mending projects that was too long to throw away, but in colors it's unlikely I'll use again.