Header Picture

Header Picture

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

RIP VII Reading Challenge - 9/1/12 - 10/31/12


Shockingly, it'll be September on Saturday, which means it's time for the Readers Imbibing Peril Part VII (7!!) challenge.   Ok, it's not being called a challenge anymore, but I feel weird typing that without the word challenge in there somewhere.

I'm going to try for Peril the First, which is to read four books out of the challenge categories (Mystery,  Suspense, Thriller, Dark Fantasy, Gothic, Horror, or Supernatural.)   This is going to be a little harder than the Once Upon a Time Challenge, as I don't have quite as many books from those categories lying around the house, but I'm sure I'll manage.



4 comments:

DesLily said...

somehow we always manage to find books! I'll watch for your reviews

Carl V. said...

I hope that you find some great stuff around the house for RIP VII. Thank you so much for joining us! It is amazing to me that we are two days away from the first of September. I just don't get it at all. How can time go by so quickly? I'm not complaining as I am ready for summer to end, but then I want autumn and winter to slow down and take their time and not rush by so fast.

Jenn said...

AHH! HOW IS IT TIME FOR THIS ALREADY????????????

Megan said...

Yeah, I'll admit, I'm actually looking forward to Fall. I like summer, but Fall's my favorite time of year.