Header Picture

Header Picture

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Once Upon a Time VI Reading Challenge - 3/21/12 - 6/19/12



With the extremely steamy first day of summer upon us, I can safely say I've finished this year's reading for the Once Upon a Time Challenge.

I did challenge the first, which was to read at least five books in the challenge categories (fantasy, folklore, fairy tales and mythology).   Due to a fair number of young adult books, and because I actually only read books that fit the challenge criteria during the challenge (first year I've managed that), I read fifteen books this year.

By category, they are:

Fantasy:

Fairy Tale:


Folklore:

Mixed (Bit of Fairy Tale, Folklore and Mythology)

All in all, it was a lot of fun, and I look forward to next year.

2 comments:

Cheryl @ Tales of the Marvelous said...

Wow, everything was for the challenge? That's some impressive focus! Looks like you got some great reads in the process. :)

Megan said...

It helps that my main focus for the year is to work my way through my out of control TBR bookcase. Which fortunately for me, contains many options to fit the challenge.

Heck, I've got a section blocking off potentials for next year...