Sunday, January 29, 2012
So I was tooling along pretty nicely with the landscape quilt - I got the last of three 'tree' strips done, and all three sewn together. I pinned those at the river bed, and got ready to sew that. And that is where I hit a snag. The clear thread I currently have is absolutely not set up to be used with my machine. It's totally wound the wrong way, and I can't even thread the machine with it, let alone make a bobbin. So I've got to figure out how to work around that. Still, pretty progress with sewing overall this weekend. I may be able to start other projects sometime this year, yet.