Header Picture

Header Picture

Saturday, October 30, 2010

RIP V Reading Challenge 9/1/10 - 10/31/10


With only one more full day to go in the month, I think I can safely say I've finished my RIP V reading. Once again, I really liked not having a preset reading list - I think this is the most I've ever managed to read for the challenge. My books were:
The last two books were probably my favorites - two really evocative, moody stories which really made you think as you read through them. I'll definitely need to start stock-piling more interesting books for next year.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh, damn! I never posted about my last two books - I got distracted by England! Ah well - they were extra ones anyway :)

Heh, I just picked up the Secret History of Moscow from the library :) Was it decent?

Megan said...

Yeah, I really liked it. It had a really unique mood to it that I really enjoyed.

Jenn said...

Cool! I look fwd to reading it, then :)