Wednesday, October 6, 2010
I've technically finished my Maude Louise sweater. Buttons and all, even. However, I really wasn't paying attention to the placement of said buttons, and when I tried the sweater on, the middle panel was very, very unaligned. So, I have to take the buttons off, and redo that. And with my impending trip to Texas, I just didn't have the mental energy to do that.
So, I've cast on the Audrey Triple Wrap, and contrary to my usual modus operandi, I'm actually using the yarn the pattern was written for, Schaefer's Audrey, a lovely half merino, half silk blend, in the Ash colorway. Like every other Schaefer yarn I've worked with, it's absolutely lovely so far, and the pattern is starting out well.
So, perhaps next week, I will work up the energy to redo the Maude Louise buttons, and then we'll see how that turns out.