Header Picture

Header Picture

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Knitting Notes


Kiila sock #1 is done!

For my first toe up sock, and considering it was a mystery sock, I think it turned out pretty well. The heel is a bit on the puckery side, but that evens out when I put it on. I also had to frog the bind off twice (and use a bigger needle the last time) before it was loose enough for me to fit the sock over my ankle. Definitely have a come up with a better bind off for next pair.

So I did manage to finish a pair of socks in May. Sure, they're two entirely different socks, but they're still two!

No comments: