I finished sleeve #1 of the Brocade Leaves sweater last night, which is good, except that I now know I don't have enough yarn to finish sleeve number two. So I'll be making a Knit Picks order before I start with the second sleeve, and I'll just have to pray that the dye lots are similar. (I tried a look around Ravelry for my dye lot, but no one else seems to have it. At least all of the pictures looked pretty similar, so here's hoping I don't have a two-toned arm.) So, I won't be starting that sleeve until I have all the yarn I need to finish it.
The upside of this is that I had some time to pick up the Spring Forward socks again, subbing in a Harmony DPN for the still missing fifth member of the Brittany set. Despite rearranging all of the living room furniture (literally, BF was in the mood last week), it still hasn't turned up. I have no idea what happened to the little bugger.
Still haven't quite decided on the Sockdown socks. This is partially because I haven't received my main Christmas present from the BF yet (long story), and I'd asked for a ball winder and a swift. And, most of the sock yarn I want to use needs winding, and I confess not wanting to hand wind a ball or two if I have a ball winder hiding in the house. So, hopefully, by the end of the weekend, I'll know the status of that, and can get some yarn wound in whatever way I have available to me to start some more socks.