The back of the Brocade Leaves sweater is done. (No picture, but there's really no good way to make it look much different than the pictures I've taken before.) It looks a little on the long side, but it's definitely to gauge, and it's still just the back, which is a little hard to judge for longness on my front side. So I think it's going well.
I'm now a little torn on what to do next. This month's Sockdown challenge is either a holiday sock (no desire to go there), or something by Stephanie van der Linden. I've got three of her sock designs (Susanna, Lizzy and Komet - and I've barely put off queuing Esther) queued, and I really can't decide which one I want to make. They all look like a bit of a challenge, which I want. I'm going to allow myself to cast those on at the end of the month if I need to, so I do have time to chose.
I did get my second Jaywalker started on the train a couple weekends ago, but it's actually a little bit too easy, and I'd rather save it for traveling. Which I guess means I need to invest in another set of size 1 1/2 (2.5mm) Harmony DPNs. They seem to be my go-sized needle, and I'd like to have a set free. Naturally, I came to this conclusion after I made a Knit Picks order, and I really have no further need to order from them at this point. I may have to head into town to see if I can find any at any of the LYS's.
The other sock I'd like to try is Barrow, from last month's Sock Yarnista club. I'm really pretty well set up to participate in Socktober, I'd say, except that I don't feel like I have the time! I think I just need to make a decision and cast something on. Things seem to work themselves out once I get going. Next month's Sockdown doesn't really interest me, so I may be able to pick up some time for Barrow there.